Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who make a donation towards the College here and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is open to all supporters of the College and it’s mission, and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the Southern African Wildlife College (SAWC) and Jenna Clifford Designs (JCD) as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 02/12/2019, 08:00, CAT and ending 22/12/2019 , 17:00, CAT. All online entries must be received by 22/12/2019, 17:00, CAT.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at [https://www.jennaclifford.com/collections/raffle-ticket/products/raffle-ticket]. The entry must fulfil all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of SAWC and JCD.
You may enter more than once. You must provide the information requested. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of SAWC and JCD.
To enter the Silent Auction: ONLY bids made on the SAWC pinned Facebook post about the auction will be counted. The Winner of this specially designed bracelet goes to the highest bidder and the prize will only be delivered upon receipt of donation bid.
There is a residual amount allocated towards this limited edition bracelet of R6,000.00. Donation bids made below this amount will not qualify as entry and will be made void.
5. Prizes: The persons whose names are drawn of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive;
1 x unique Jenna Clifford Design tennis bracelet costing between R6,000.00 to R7,000.00.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by SAWC and JCD. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner/s. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for SAWC and JCD to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of SAWC and JCD and an external party. The Winner will be notified by social media notification, email and or telephone, within five (5) days following selection of Winner. SAWC and JCD shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SAWC‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that SAWC and JCD, anyone acting on behalf of SAWC and JCD, and SAWC and JCD’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of [your company name]. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless [your company name] from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which [your company name] may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: SAWC and JCD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond SAWC and JCD’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, SAWC and JCD may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by SAWC and JCD. SAWC and JCD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. SAWC and JCD has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, SAWC and JCD reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless SAWC and JCD and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF SOUTH AFRICA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in [your state/province] having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, email your request to: email@example.com . Requests must be received no later than 30/01/2020, 17:00, CAT.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is;
The Southern African Wildlife College, Springvalley Farm 200KU, R531 to Orpen Road, Kempiana Nature Reserve, Hoedspruit South Africa, and
Jenna Clifford Design, Morningside Boutique, Sandton, South Africa.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by SAWC and JCD is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By donating to the SAWC through your raffle ticket here , You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.