Utilize environmental education to address environmental issues.
Learning outcomes for this module:
At the completion of this module you will be able to:
- Identify and describe the role of environmental education in the addressing of environmental problems as it applies to own area of operation.
- Use and apply the methods and techniques for effective environmental education to plan and design an environmental education program.
- Apply the principles of environmental education to evaluate an environmental education program in own area of operation.
Strategic areas covered
- What is environmental education?
- Guidelines for practical environmental education
- Resource development
Who can attend?
- This course is suitable for individuals from the private sector and environmental educators.Applicants must have knowledge, comprehension and application of English.
- This course is a NQF level 5 course and is institutionally accredited by the Southern African Wildlife College.
- 5 days