Use and apply administrative skills to maintain administrative requirements according to operational standards and requirements.
Learning outcomes for the course:
At the completion of this course you will be able to:
- Use and operate basic office equipment and systems in order to maintain administrative requirements in the operational environment.
- Understand and apply the principles of information management.
- Apply administrative skills in the maintaining of conservation administration according to operational requirements.
- Apply conservation administration in the management of personnel and the drafting of operational plans and reports.
Strategic Areas Covered
- What is administration management?
- Administration management basics: setting up an office
- Effective and efficient use of basic office equipment
- Managing information: document management
- Managing information: information management
- Operational planning
Who can attend?
This course is suitable for Park Wardens, Conservation Agency Management Staff, people who are involve with office administration. Applicants must have knowledge, comprehension and application of English.
This course is a NQF level 5 course and is institutionally accredited by the Southern African Wildlife College.